Brian was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1985 and has been in state trial courts, in administrative hearings, before arbitration panels, in bankruptcy courts, in federal district courts, and before appellate courts ever since.
Before forming his own firm, he practiced with a number of small and large firms including Wilson, Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati in Palo Alto, McKenna & Fitting in San Francisco, and Cohen, England & Whitfield in Ventura County.
- J.D. University of California at Davis, 1985
- B.A. University of California at Davis (Economics), 1982
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California 1986
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California 1989
- U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals 1993
Professional and Community Associations:
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers, Northern California Chapter
- California State Bar Committee for the Administration of Justice (2008-2010)
- San Mateo County Bar Association
Rate : $$$