Roger J. Kindley serves as Chair of the Litigation Group. He is a trial lawyer whose experience covers a broad range of matters involving intellectual property, contract claims, real estate disputes, product liability issues, employment cases and others.
He has won both jury and non-jury cases and favorably used mediations to save clients’ money and achieve settlement. He has handled international law arbitrations and arbitrations throughout the United States, and handled cases in Alaska, Idaho, Utah, California, New York and Michigan as well as Washington.
- University of Washington School of Law
- Huntington College
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- Washington (1981)
- Oregon (2003)
- Federal Courts in Washington and case admissions in Utah, Idaho, Michigan, California and New York
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES:
- Member, ABA Litigation Section
- Member, Defense Research Institute
PUBLICATIONS & SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
- Speaker, “How To Avoid Litigation,” delivered to professionals in commercial real estate
- Author, Chapter in Washington Civil Practice Deskbook
Rate : $$$$