Roger S. Goldman has extensive experience in complex and sophisticated real estate, financial and other business transactions, including commercial real estate acquisitions and sales, drafting and negotiating loan documentation, construction financing, and commercial lease drafting and negotiation. He has significant experience in the acquisition, financing, development and sale of assisted living facilities.
Mr. Goldman represents clients in the purchase and sale of business and commercial ventures, drafting and negotiating asset and stock purchase agreements and shareholder agreements, and in the formation of corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies and other business entities. He also represents lenders and borrowers in mortgage and asset-based financing transactions, mortgage foreclosures and debt restructuring.
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., with honors, 1980
- University of Maryland, B.S., with highest honors, 1974
Admissions : Florida
- Duane Morris LLP, – Partner, 2016-present
- Carlton Fields Jorden Burt P.A., – Shareholder, 2005-2016
- Katz Barron Squitero and Faust P.A., – Shareholder, 1984-1990
- The Florida Bar, – Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- American Bar Association, – Business Law Section
Rate : $$$