Roger Rosendahl is a senior corporate and transactional, finance, and M&A professional with more than 20 years of experience in large, complex financial and M&A transactions. Mr. Rosendahl has represented corporate and financial clients ranging from investment and commercial banks and private equity sponsors to acquirers, borrowers, and underwriters in a number of industries, including telecommunications, infrastructure, transportation, manufacturing, mining, natural resources.
Mr. Rosendahl’s energy and power experience includes oil and gas and renewable energy (gas-fired power plants, wind, solar, biomass, and geothermal power). He has been an active member of the both the Project Finance and Energy Law Committees of The Association of the Bar of the City of New York.
Mr. Rosendahl has authored numerous books and articles and is a frequent speaker at seminars and other programs, including lecturing in law at the University of Business and International Economics in Beijing, the Japanese Institute of International Business Law in Tokyo, and the Universities of Frankfurt, Cologne, and Heidelberg.
- Georgetown University Law Center, JD/LLM
- University of Southern California, AB, cum laude
- New York
- Association of the Bar of The City Of New York
- Advisory Board of the Institute for Corporate Counsel
- Chairman, American Bar Association Section of International Law and Practice Asia-Pacific Law Committee
- Vice President, Asia Pacific Lawyers Association
- Member, International and Commercial Panel of Arbitrators, American Arbitration Association
Rate : $$$