Pillsbury senior counsel Roger R. Wise is an intellectual property lawyer with a distinguished background in electrical engineering and technology. Based in Pillsbury’s Los Angeles office, Roger focuses on patent prosecution, litigation, licensing, opinions and post-grant proceedings.
He regularly represents clients before the USTPO and in federal courts. Before becoming a lawyer, Roger worked for the Collins Radio Division of Rockwell International and for Ford Aerospace and Communications Corporation designing analog and digital circuitry used in military avionics equipment.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Audio receivers and speakers
- Condenser microphones and sensors
- Facsimile machines, ink and laser printers
- Integrated circuits and semiconductor fabrication
- Network devices and packet processing
- RF circuits and telecommunications equipment
Membership : Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association.
- J.D., John Marshall Law School, 1984
- B.S.E.E., University of Illinois, 1978
ADMISSIONS : California, Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Eastern and Northern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$