Rohit Biswas is an Associate at Fragomen’s New York office. He has more than seven years of experience advising clients on immigration case strategies and managing large, complex caseloads for multinational companies in various industries, including finance, architecture, engineering and biotechnology.
Rohit has experience handling a diverse array of nonimmigrant and immigrant matters. He has responded to Requests for Evidence for various types of visas, including H-1B specialty occupation, L-1B specialized knowledge and L-1/I-140 multinational manager petitions. Rohit has also conducted legal research for nuanced immigration matters.
Rohit has handled asylum, Special Immigrant Juvenile, naturalization and O-1 cases pro bono.
He speaks Bengali, English and Hindi.
- Managed O-1 cases for high-profile clients, including executives, a Nobel Peace Prize winner and a winner of the Miss Universe Pageant
- Provided formal immigration training to clients to prepare them to address questions from employees
- Conducted onsite Public Access File audits and advised clients on Public Access File compliance
- Helped clients to demonstrate compliance during USCIS site audits
- Handled a wide range of nonimmigrant and immigrant matters, including H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, O-1, TN, E-3, E-2, I-140 (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3) petitions, Adjustment of Status applications, re-entry permit applications, naturalization, L-2 EADs, H-4 EADs, PERM processes and consular processes
- Brooklyn Law School | J.D., 2017, cum laude
- Tufts University | B.A., 2011
Bar Admissions: New York
Rate : $$$