Rohith P. George is a partner in the Technology Transactions practice in Mayer Brown’s Palo Alto office. Rohith’s practice focuses on helping companies negotiate complex commercial arrangements involving mission-critical technologies.
This includes advising clients in the execution of major business transformations that involve the implementation and integration of technology solutions; in the acquisition, development, and/or licensing of rights in a wide variety of emerging technologies and related services; in the negotiation and execution of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, BaaS and other XaaS agreements; in a variety of transactions involving the outsourcing of business process and technology functions; on IT issues relating to major corporate transactions, including assisting with front-end diligence, negotiation of transaction agreements, and post-closing transition and integration.
Rohith has represented companies in many different industries, including financial services, insurance, consumer products, manufacturing, healthcare, and life sciences. Rohith is a frequent author and speaker on topics such as blockchain, robotic process automation, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, big data and outsourcing. Rohith joined the firm in 2010.
- Northwestern University School of Law, JD
- University of Southern California, BA
Admissions : Illinois
- Represented a major American bank in the acquisition of a financial technology company to enable a direct-to-consumer digital lending platform.
- Represented a multinational hospitality company in contracting with technology providers to implement a digital key solution for all of its hotels across the world.
- Represented one of the world’s largest insurance companies in an outsourcing transaction that will enable it to automate many of its claims processing and underwriting functions.
- Represented a Fortune 500 insurance company on its agreement to acquire and integrate a US group life and disability business, including its digital assets and absence management platform.
- Represented a Fortune 100 commercial bank in connection with a complex global multi-vender outsourcing arrangement spanning multiple outsourced functions, including facilities management, real estate brokerage services, lease administration, technology, and call center.
- Represented a Fortune 100 consumer goods company in connection with a global facilities management, transactional real estate and lease administration outsourcing transaction.
- Represented one of the largest global home appliance companies in connection with a multi-million dollar outsourcing arrangement for information technology services.
Rate : $$$