Roman Butenko is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Moscow office. Roman focuses on compliance and dispute resolution matters.
Education : All-Russian Academy of Foreign Trade (Law Degree) (2012)
Admissions : Russia (2012)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Conducted an anti-corruption investigation of a CIS subsidiary of an international pharma company into its illegal interaction with healthcare professionals.
- Conducted interviews, and managed and supervised the investigation in foreign jurisdictions.
- Advised and assisted a world-leading producer of the medical equipment on the internal investigation into potential antitrust and anticorruption violations due to its cooperation with an exclusive Russian distributor.
- Advised and assisted a pharmaceutical company on its compliance audit of M&A target.
- Conducted an anti-corruption investigation of an international agricultural company into its interaction with government officials.
- Conducted a number of other anti-corruption investigations of major international clients (including a leading software developer, a major international industrial equipment producer and others) into their interactions with Russian government officials; participated in the interviews and document review procedures.
Rate : $$$