Roman Patzner is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Global Tax Practice Group in Chicago. Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Patzner worked as a state and local tax consultant in a public accounting firm.
Mr. Patzner represents multinational and domestic companies in a wide range of state and local tax planning and controversy issues. He has advised clients throughout the United States on issues concerning income tax, gross receipts tax, sales and use tax, franchise tax, excise tax, property tax and other tax issues.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (IIT) (J.D. Order of the Coif, High Honors) (2009)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (B.B.A.) (2003)
Admissions : Illinois~United States (2009)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Illinois State Bar Association – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
Rate : $$$