Ron B. Birnkrant focuses his practice on the representation of public and private companies in general corporate matters primarily in the technology, life sciences and apparel industries. He assists clients in matters related to mergers and acquisitions and debt and equity financings.
A thorough advocate for clients, Ron stays abreast of the ever-changing industries in which his clients are focused and fully understands the scope of the issues they face.
- Represented a flow cytometry startup in its acquisition, by stock sale, by a multinational medical device manufacturer.
- Represented a massage chair retailer in its acquisition, by stock purchase, of another massage chair retailer.
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in a public merger in which another pharmaceuticals company acquired all of its outstanding shares in exchange for approximately $240 million.
- Represented a biotechnology company in its acquisition, by merger, by a subsidiary of an international medical device manufacturer.
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- J.D., Washington and Lee University School of Law, Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society
- B.A., Connecticut College
Admissions : California
Rate : $$$