Ron G. Nardini advises clients in a wide range of sectors and industries on domestic and international tax matters. He focuses primarily on the formation and operation of private equity, venture capital and hedge funds and their investments, with a particular focus on health care investment funds, entertainment and cross-border intangible property transactions.
Ron also advises clients with respect to the tax matters attributable to taxable or tax-free mergers and acquisitions, sales, and/or investments in private or public ventures. In addition, Ron works closely with creditors of financially troubled companies on a variety of tax issues attributable to their investment, including debt restructurings, repatriation and preservation, and/or utilization of net operating losses.Ron serves on the firm’s partner acceptance committee.
- Represented an investment fund in connection with investments in a portfolio of life insurance policies.
- Advised a foreign manufacturer of alcoholic beverages in connection with the U.S. manufacturing and distribution of its products.
- Acted for large multinationals in connection with the relocation of their corporate headquarters to or from the United States, cross-border licensing, cost-sharing agreements and other international tax issues.
- Advised Washington Mutual in connection with its restructuring.
- Advise Diamondback Energy, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Energen Corporation.
- Represented investment funds formed for the purposes of investing in contingent future cash flows generated from pharmaceutical, musical or film royalties.
- Counseled an investment fund in connection with the formation of a platform designed to invest in Pan-European distressed assets.
- Advised various funds in connection with shipping or aircraft investments.
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, 2002
- LL.B., Tel Aviv University School of Law,magna cum laude, 2000
- New York
Rate : $$$$