Ronald C. Green focuses his practice on public finance, P3 projects, government law and policy, corporate governance and compliance, white collar criminal defense, financial crimes, health care fraud, securities fraud, bank fraud and special investigations and has extensive first-chair trial experience in federal and state courts.
His broad background in government finance, auditing and government policy, along with his civil and white collar litigation experience, provide him with vast insight into the needs of clients.
Ronald serves as bond and disclosure counsel for tax exempt and taxable financings for cities, counties, school and utility districts, and local government corporations, as well as advises clients on public-private partnerships (P3).
In addition to bond and disclosure counsel engagements, Ronald also represents national and regional investment banking firms as underwriters’ counsel in bond transactions. He also conducts special investigations and practices white collar criminal defense.
- M.B.A., University of Houston, C.T. Bauer College of Business, 2008
- J.D., Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, 1996
- B.S., University of Houston, 1993
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Member, Financial Accounting Foundation, Government Standards Advisory Council (GASAC), 2013-2015
- National League of Cities
- Founding Member, CFO Forum
- Member, Houston Lawyers Association
- Member, Government Finance Officers Association
- Member, Government Finance Officers Association of Texas
Rate : $$$