Ronald A. Christaldi as an indispensable part of their team when they want to get a big deal done, prevail in complicated litigation, or solve a complex problem. A prominent business lawyer in Florida, and as President and CEO of Shumaker Advisors Florida, Ron is a key problem solver to accomplish his clients’ needs.
Known for connecting and building relationships within the community, Ron is a hard-working and intensely prepared attorney with a broad practice, comprised of both transactions and complex litigation.
As a Board Certified Health Lawyer and Chair of the Health Care Practice group in Florida, Ron is committed to his clients and attributes his success to the fact he identifies his clients’ goals at the outset of the engagement and works collaboratively with them on the best, most efficient strategy to achieve their goals.
Ron is proud and honored to give back to the community he loves and he has served a variety of organizations in a leadership capacity, including serving as the past chair of the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce, past chair for the Tampa Bay Businesses for Culture and Arts, and is the chair of the 2018 Leukemia Lymphoma Society Light the Night Walk.
He has been front and center in the effort to keep Major League Baseball and the Tampa Bay Rays in Tampa. Ron also has been involved in connecting Tampa Bay with the world with his work in international relations, including the process of normalizing the relations in Cuba and maintaining sister city relationships in Ireland and Italy.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Florida State University College of Law, 1996
- M.A., International Affairs, Florida State University, 1996
- B.A., History, New College of Florida, 1993
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Florida, 1996
- Supreme Court, 2000
- United States Court of Appeals Eleventh Circuit, 2000
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida, 1996
- United States Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- District of Columbia, 2018
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Shumaker Advisors Florida, LLC, President/CEO 2017-present
- Tampa Hillsborough Economic Development Corporation, International Business Development Committee; Audit & Finance Committee (2017-present)
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors (Past Chairman 2015); Executive Committee; former Co-Chair Public Policy Committee; former Treasurer; former General Counsel
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, past Chair of the Health Law Section
- Tampa City Council’s Citizen Advisory Committee on the Economic Impact of Cultural Assets (Past Chair)
- Tampa Club, Board of Directors 2006-2014 (Past Chair)
- Creative TampaBay, Inc., Board of Directors 2004-2006, Advisory Board 2006-2010
- Youth Environmental Services, Inc., Board of Trustees 1998-2014 (Past Chair)
- Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law, Advisory Board
Rate : $$$$