Ronnie London represents clients regarding First Amendment, media and communications, privacy, advertising, and accessibility matters. This includes advising clients such as online and traditional media providers in matters before federal and state courts and the FCC and FTC, and on general regulatory compliance.
He also provides counsel and strategic advice on a broad range of litigation, administrative, enforcement and legislative matters related to communications, the media, and all aspects of consumer privacy.
His practice includes Freedom of Information Act matters before the courts and federal agencies as well.
Ronnie is the editor of Davis Wright Tremaine’s Privacy and Security Law Blog, and has hands-on expertise guiding clients’ compliance efforts under the Telephone Consumer Protection AC T (TCPA), Telemarketing Sales Rule (TSR), Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing (CAN-SPAM) Act, Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), and Junk Fax Protection Act.
He also has considerable experience litigating and advising on “Title III” issues under the Wiretap Act, Stored Communications Act (SCA), Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA), and Video Privacy Protection Act (VPPA), as well as with privacy protections under the Cable Communications Policy Act.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Officer, First Amendment Lawyers Association
- Co-chair, Video Programming and Distribution Committee, Federal Communications Bar Association, 2011-2012
- Inaugural Co-chair, Privacy and Security Committee, Federal Communications Bar Association, 2007-2008
- Co-chair, National Telecommunications Moot Court Competition Committee, Federal Communications Bar Association, 2005-2007
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 1995, cum laude
- Member of Barrister’s Council
- Administrative Editor, Georgetown Journal on Law and Policy in International Business
- Law Fellow, Legal Research and Writing Program
- Coach, Cardozo Entertainment Law National Moot Court Team, 1993-95
- Member, NACDL Trial Team, 1994-95
- B.S., Advertising, University of Florida, 1990, summa cum laude
- Repess Award as Outstanding Advertising Graduate, 1990-91
- Kappa Tau Alpha Journalism and Communications Honor Society
Rate : $$$