Ronald H. Noble represents clients in all areas of environmental due diligence, permitting and regulatory compliance. Other practice areas he has experience in include hazardous and solid waste regulation, wastewater treatment enforcement and permitting, environmental representation for land use and zoning matters, petroleum storage systems and negotiation of consent orders and related environmental enforcement actions with local agencies, DEP, EPA and the Department of Justice.
His representations include coordination with the full spectrum of local, state and federal regulatory agencies. Additional areas include representation of potentially responsible parties identified by EPA under CERCLA, environmental due diligence for real property acquisitions and advise clients with respect to regulatory compliance in the following areas: Clean Water Act (CWA), Superfund (CERCLA), RCRA (Resource Conservation and Recovery Act). Underground storage tanks, Asbestos and PCBs.
- Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 1991
- Miami University of Ohio, B.A., 1988
- The American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar: Member, Environmental Law Section
- Hillsborough County Bar Association: Member, Environmental & Land Use Section; Former Chairman
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Tampa: Class of 2002
Rate : $$$