Ron Hellbusch is a partner in the Denver office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Asbestos Litigation, Products Liability, and Toxic Tort & Environmental Litigation Practices. Mr. Hellbusch has represented his clients in hundreds of asbestos cases in state and federal courts in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah and Wyoming for almost 20 years.
He has extensive experience deposing parties, experts, and other witnesses and diligently strives to remove clients from litigation by obtaining voluntary dismissals. When voluntary dismissals cannot be obtained, he has significant experience asserting a range of defenses to achieve his clients’ goals, including drafting and arguing dispositive motions.
With Mr. Hellbusch’s 20 years of experience, and with resources collected over that period, he is also able to find alternative causes for plaintiff’s injury and to reduce the value of the plaintiff’s case against his clients.
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 1995
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1991
- State Bar Admissions, Colorado, Utah
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the District of Utah
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Utah Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$