Ronald L Coleman works at Davies Pearson PC.
- Willamette University, J.D., 1972
- St. Thomas Seminary, B.A., 1967
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Dealer Counsel (Founding Board Member, 2004-2010)
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association (Board of Trustees, 1982-83; Vice President, 1989; President, 1990)
- Washington State Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Davies Pearson, P.C., 2009-2015
- Board of Directors, Puget Sound Legal Assistance Foundation, 1992-95
- President, Davies Pearson, P.C., 1983-86
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Charles F. Stafford, Judge, Washington State Supreme Court, 1972-73
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Ronald L Coleman & Davies Pearson PC can handle?
Davies Pearson PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Contracts, Business, Mergers & Acquisitions, Limited Liability Company. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Davies Pearson PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Davies Pearson PC?
Ronald L Coleman lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Ronald L Coleman reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Ronald L Coleman lawyer profile listing.