Ronald Law concentrates his practice on debt and equity finance matters. He advises private equity funds, banks, and other commercial institutions in a variety of debt financing transactions, including asset-based and cash-flow, first and second lien, secured and unsecured, syndicated and single lender, revolving and term credit facilities, acquisition financings, and debt restructurings.
He also represents privately held companies in growth and late stage equity investments, mezzanine financings and joint venture transactions. In addition, Ronald advises clients on entity formation, fiduciary duty, and other general corporate matters.
- Associate, Alston & Bird LLP, Los Angeles, 2012-2016
- Associate, McGuireWoods LLP, Los Angeles, 2009-2012
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Ronald S.W. Lew, U.S. District Court, Central District of California, Los Angeles, 2008
Professional & Community Activities:
- CFA Institute Claritas® Investment Certificate holder
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2009
- B.S., Computing Science and Business, Simon Fraser University, 2006
Rate : $$$$