Ronald Lepinskas is a highly experienced litigator with experience in the areas of reinsurance coverage, class action defense, general liability, securities law, RICO actions, accounting disputes, mass torts, intellectual property, antitrust, Section 1983, environmental pollution, and business torts.
Mr. Lepinskas previously served as Global Casualty & Liability Claims Manager for General Re Corporation, where he oversaw professional lines, general casualty lines and workers’ compensation involving thousands of claims valued at several billion dollars.
Mr. Lepinskas received his J.D. degree, with honors, from the University of Chicago Law School, where he served on the Law Review and was also a Patiño Fellow. He is also a summa cum laude graduate of Dartmouth College.
Admissions : Illinois
- Duane Morris LLP, – Partner, 2018-present
- Vocke Law Group, – Partner, 2016-2017
- General Re Corporation, – Global Casualty Claims Manager, 2014-2016
- DLA Piper, – Partner, 2008-2014
- Illinois Bar Association
- American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel
Rate : $$$