Ronald McCall work at Ekker, Kuster, McCall & Epstein LLP. my law practice includes, but is not limited to: corporate law, real estate and development, commercial law, elder law, zoning and planning, social security, contracts, condemnation, and assessment law.
I grew up in West Middlesex, Pennsylvania and later moved to the nearby Borough of Sharpsville. Prior to forming the partnership of Ekker, Kuster, McCall & Epstein, LLP, I was a partner of Routman, Moore, Goldstone & Valentino from 1995-2000 and an associate from 1988-1995.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Federal District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of Akron School of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude (1987)
- Allegheny College, Bachelor of Arts degree, summa cum laude (1984)
Associations & Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$