Ronald D. Rosener represents financial institutions in lending transactions and related matters, including workouts. He also represents clients in drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of contracts.
Ron has extensive experience in representing secured and unsecured cash-flow lenders, secured lenders and asset-based lenders (and, on occasion, borrowers) in essentially all types of debt financings (including acquisition financings, financings involving specialized industries, leverage recapitalizations, workouts and debtor-in-possession financings) and security therefor of various kinds of personal and real property (including oil and gas interests, pipelines, casinos, aircraft, vessels, drilling rigs and vehicles) and related agreements (including intercreditor and subordination agreements), which financings are often syndicated and often involve complex structured transactions.
Ron is deeply committed to pro bono work. He serves as legal advisor to the Young Men’s Service League, an organization of mothers and high school-aged sons who serve their communities. More than 5,300 members in the organization’s 66 chapters perform over 180,000 service hours annually.
- Represented the agent in a 1.6 billion Deutsche Mark denominated credit facility (and subsequent restructuring) for a parent entity and its several foreign subsidiaries (producers of titanium dioxide), which facility was governed by German law and involved a syndicate of approximately 30 foreign banks.
- Represented the agent in a $850,000,000 credit facility for a publicly traded producer of specialty hydrocarbon products.
- Represented the agent in a $525 million credit facility (and subsequent bankruptcy) for a telecommunications company to finance its purchase of equipment.
- Represented the agent in a $500 million credit facility (and subsequent restructuring) for an owner of hotels/casinos secured by several hotels and casinos.
- Represented the agent in a $300 million credit facility for a retailer of specialty apparel.
- Represented the agent in a $250 million credit facility for a winery in California.
- Represented the agent in a $225 million credit facility to affiliated companies secured by oil and gas properties and mid-stream gas plants.
- Represented the agent in a $175 million credit facility for a sugar producer.
- Represented the agent in a $150 million credit facility for an aircraft lessor.
- Represented the lender in a $145 million credit facility for a large international company which trades crude oil, petroleum products, bio-fuels and metal.
- Represented the lender in a revolving credit and term credit facility to an owner of skilled nursing facilities.
- Represented the borrower in a credit facility provided by a hedge fund to finance monetization efforts relating to a portfolio of patents.
- JD, The University of Texas, cum laude, Order of the Coif, 1977
- BS, Business Administration, University of Kansas, with highest distinction, 1974
Rate : $$$$