Ronald Scott Granberg works at Granberg Law Office.
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, National Chapter
- California Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- International Academy of Family Lawyers
- Monterey County Bar Association
Awards and Recognitions:
- Best Lawyers in America
Current Teaching Positions:
- Monterey College of Law
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy
Professional Neutral and Judicial Training:
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers-trained mediator
- Mediation Training, Gary Friedman Center for Mediation in Law (five days), February 1996
- “Collaborative Practice in Divorce,” Chip Rose (two days), September 2005
- “American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Negotiation Seminar,” Harvard Project on Negotiation in Cambridge (two days), April 2015
- California Legal Research, 1977 (in fifth edition)
- Crossover Issues in Estate Planning and Family Law, Continuing Education of the Bar, 2011 (co-author of Chapter 3: “Issues During Marriage, Registered Domestic Partnership and Cohabitation”)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Ronald Scott Granberg & Granberg Law Office can handle?
Granberg Law Office can handle cases related to laws concerning Family, Divorce, Child Support, Child Custody, Alimony. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Granberg Law Office located?
How much would it cost to hire Granberg Law Office?
Ronald Scott Granberg lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Ronald Scott Granberg reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Ronald Scott Granberg lawyer profile listing.