Ronisha Parker is a real estate associate in the Atlanta office. Her practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including the representation of clients engaged in the acquisition, development, disposition, financing and leasing of commercial real estate.
Ronisha has experience drafting and negotiating commercial office, industrial, retail and ground leases on behalf of institutional and local landlords and tenants.
She also has experience with real estate closings, title examination, post-closing, drafting corporate entity documents and consents, drafting and negotiating real estate purchase and sale contracts, and drafting and negotiating documents in connection with real estate finance.
Representative Matters :
- Represented a publicly traded company in the acquisition of a 416-acre data center campus in Metro Atlanta. This project included one of the largest bond validations in Georgia history.
- Representation of a national quick-service restaurant company in the acquisition and ground leasing of land for the development of restaurants throughout the United States.
- Representation of a real estate investment trust in the ground lease, purchase, sale and development of commercial real estate across the Southeast.
- Representation of a real estate investment company in commercial leasing transactions across the United States.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Gate City Bar Association, YLD Planning Committee
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- Howard University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017, Senior Staff Editor, Howard Law Journal; President, Immigration Law Society
- Holy Names University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2013, International Relations
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
Rate : $$$