Ronn S. Davids has a national corporate and transactional practice focused on representing middle-market and emerging growth companies in distressed and non-distressed situations, with a special emphasis on counseling private equity funds and their portfolio companies and family offices in acquisitions, dispositions, and financings.
In addition, Ronn has extensive experience representing clients in the media and entertainment industries, including digital media and branded merchandise businesses, industry executives, entrepreneurs, and investors, and assisting clients with the challenges of transacting, raising capital, investing, and operating in the cannabis industry in accordance with applicable state law.
Ronn frequently represents clients in matters relating to mergers and acquisitions, public and private equity and debt financings, leveraged buyouts, corporate restructurings and bankruptcies, venture capital investments, joint ventures, executive compensation, and other general corporate matters.
- J.D. Columbia University School of Law 1995
- M.A. and Rabbinic Ordination Hebrew Union College – Jewish Institute of Religion 1990
- B.A. magna cum laude Tufts University 1987
Bar Admissions : California, District of Columbia, New York.
Professional Memberships :
- Founding member, Restructuring and Insolvency Professionals of Southern California
- Former co-chairman, Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation, Technology Industry Task Force.
- Member, Board of Trustees, Wilshire Boulevard Temple
- Former member, Board of Overseers, Hebrew Union College, Jewish Institute of Religion, Los Angeles
- Ordained rabbi
- Avid scuba diver, with experience diving throughout the world.
Rate : $$$$