Rosanne Ciambrone practices in the area of business reorganization, financial restructuring, bankruptcy law and commercial litigation. She represents both borrowers and lenders in all facets of bankruptcy as well as in out-of-court restructurings.
Ms. Ciambrone has represented financial institutions, insurance companies, indenture trustees, other creditors and borrowers in bankruptcy cases, debt restructurings and secured transactions. Her diverse practice includes extensive commercial litigation.
Admitted to practice in Illinois, Ms. Ciambrone is a member of the International Women’s Insolvency Restructuring Confederation, the Justinian Society, and the National Association of Women Lawyers. She is a 1988 graduate of the University of Notre Dame Law School and a graduate of the University of Michigan.
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 1988
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Trial Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Justinian Society
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$