Rosario C. Doriott Domínguez focuses her practice on natural resources and energy litigation, with additional experience in intellectual property litigation, class actions and other complex commercial disputes. She also routinely assists local clients with contract drafting and lease negotiations.
- Defended U.S. multinational energy corporation in investigation by the Office of Inspector General (OIG) regarding sale and transportation of oil condensate. Resulted in closing of investigation with no monetary or penalty assessment.
- Defended counsel for wholesale power marketer in Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) investigation.
- Represented independent oil producer in appeal of Order to Report issued by the Office of Natural Resources Revenue (ONRR). Appeal was granted, resulting in favorable decision.
- Represented independent oil and gas company in appeal of decision issued by the North Dakota Field Office of the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and concerning the flaring of natural gas.
- Defended North American oil and natural gas exploration and production company in breach of contract suit concerning private royalty payments and deductions.
- Represented oil and gas producers in the Denver Basin and the San Juan Basin in performing internal audits of private, federal, and Indian royalty payments and deductions.
- Defended group of small family partnerships owning oil and gas rights in northwest Pennsylvania in breach of contract suit.
- Defended medical device manufacturer in alleged trade secret misappropriation litigation across the country. Resulted in favorable settlement.
- Defended California healthcare administration services provider in attempted class action under the Junk Fax Prevention Act and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- Represented nonparty natural gas processor in various class action discovery disputes concerning trade secret and other confidential data.
- Represented corporate and investment banking division regarding application of the Colorado Governmental Immunity Act.
- Represented U.S. retail company in connection with acquisition of another industry retailer.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Colorado Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2011; USC Law Scholarship; Member, OUTLaw; Member, La Raza; Staff Member, Southern California Review of Law and Social Justice Journal
- B.A., Psychology, minor in Computer Science, Yale University, 2007; Goalkeeper, Yale Club Soccer; First Place, Y2K Entrepreneurial Competition
Admissions : California, Colorado
- Fulton Academy of Excellence: Becoming A Lawyer Lecture (2013)
- Colorado MICRO PC Group: Intro to Glass Lecture (2013)
Rate : $$$$