Rose Coonen concentrates her practice on the areas of bankruptcy, corporate and business law, estate planning, and probate. Rose is admitted to practice in all Michigan state courts and in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan.
Coonen Law, PLLC is a full-service law firm offering a traditional brick and mortar law office setting and a virtual law office option. Our clients receive personal and prompt attention to their legal matters whether they utilize the traditional law office setting or the virtual law office or a combination of both.
All communications through the virtual law office are as secure and encrypted as the systems used in online banking. Offering the virtual law office as an option to our clients is a way to make what may already be a stressful situation more convenient and allows them to have access to their files 24/7. It also allows them to have unprecedented access to our attorneys and the progress being made regarding their matter.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2003
- Grand Valley State University, Bachelor of Arts, 1998
- Debtors’ Bar of Western Michigan, Member
- Federal Bar Association of Western Michigan, Member
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan, Member
Rate : $$$