Rose Willis’s practice focuses on healthcare regulatory, transactional and corporate law in her representation of healthcare providers and suppliers and other participants in the healthcare industry.
Rose regularly counsels healthcare industry clients on matters involving mergers and acquisitions, software agreements, physician referral rules, certificates of need, privacy and security of health information, corporate documents and compliance program elements.
Representative clients include health systems, physician practices, dental practices, physical therapy providers, ophthalmology practices, urgent care centers, pharmacies (specialty and retail) and home health agencies.
- Saginaw Valley State University, B.B.A.
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D.
- VP of Compliance at Crux Strategies
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan, Business Law Section; Health Care Law Section
- Saginaw County Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Health Care Compliance Association
- Adjunct Professor at Saginaw Valley State University: Health Policy and Regulation
Rate : $$$