Rose A. Zeck’s practice focuses on intellectual property matters, including patent litigation and prosecution. Rose assists clients with all aspects of intellectual property, including litigation, patent prosecution and IP counseling related to software, business methods, electronics, financial services industry and other areas.
Her experience includes patent and trade secret litigation in a number of federal courts, as well as actions arising under Section 337 of the Tariff Act of 1930 before the US International Trade Commission.
In addition, she has experience with inter partes and covered business method review proceedings before the US Patent Trial and Appeals Board (PTAB). Rose also prepares and prosecutes patent applications in business methods, electronics, mechanical and computer-related arts.
- Represents clients in inter partes and covered business method review proceedings before the PTAB involving quantum dots electronic devices, magnetic memory cells and retirement payment method.
- Represents clients in the litigation of patents and trade secrets involving a diverse array of technologies, including semiconductor circuitry, computer software and hardware, wireless network communications, secure data transmission, Internet commerce, electromechanical devices, electronic devices incorporating haptic feedback technology, wireless video game controllers and medical devices, from pretrial to settlement negotiations.
- Assists clients in patentability and freedom to operate opinions relating to various types of electrical devices and systems and business methods.
- Assists clients in the preparation and prosecution patent applications relating to various technologies, including wireless network communications, computer software and hardware, electromechanical devices, financial services systems and business methods.
- JD, Columbus School of Law, The Catholic University of America, 2010
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Duke University, 2004
- District of Columbia
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
Rate : $$$$