Ross Siler focuses his practice on construction, government contracts, class action defense, and health care litigation. In particular, he has frequently advised clients in Washington Consumer Protection Act and federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act litigation. Ross has experience in cases from the initial stages of litigation through post-judgment enforcement.
Prior to embarking on a legal career, Ross was a sports writer for both The Salt Lake Tribune and the Los Angeles Daily News, where he covered the NBA’s Utah Jazz and Los Angeles Lakers.
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine, Seattle, 2012
- Extern, Hon. David H. Armstrong, Washington Court of Appeals, Division II, Tacoma, Wash., 2011
- Extern, Hon. Susan J. Craighead, King County Superior Court, Seattle, 2011
- Staff Writer, The Salt Lake Tribune, Salt Lake City, 2007-2010
- Staff Writer, Los Angeles Daily News, Woodland Hills, Calif., 2002-2007
- Staff Writer, The Washington Post, Washington, D.C., 2001
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2013, with high honors
- Managing Editor, Washington Law Review
- Vice President, Law Students Starting Second Careers
- CALI Awards: Contracts, Constitutional Law, Payment Systems, Supreme Court Decision Making
- B.S., Journalism, Northwestern University, 2002, cum laude
Rate : $$$