Ross Cohen represents clients in intellectual property litigation. Mr. Cohen joined the firm after clerking for the Honorable Raymond Clevenger, III, of the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and the Honorable Gregory Sleet of the US District Court for the District of Delaware.
He also previously worked as an intellectual property litigation associate at a national law firm. While attending law school, he was a law clerk at the Media Bureau of the Federal Communications Commission.
- JD, University of California, Berkeley School of Law, 2014
- BSE, Bioengineering, University of Pennsylvania, 2011
- District of Columbia
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- The Hon. Raymond C. Clevenger III, US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, 2016 – 2017
- The Hon. Gregory M. Sleet, US District Court for the District of Delaware, 2014 – 2015.
Rate : $$$