Ross Cunningham will go anywhere to try a case even a FEMA trailer. It happened in the wake of Hurricane Katrina and didn’t break his stride one bit. As one of Cunningham Swaim’s more seasoned trial lawyers, Ross believes that most companies are too risk-averse to take a case all the way to trial.
But all too often, this mindset puts businesses at a disadvantage. They do not allow their lawyers to do what it takes to prepare a case for trial, which weakens their position when it’s time to talk settlement.
Ross doesn’t have that problem. He actually looks forward to trying cases. And, by being prepared to go to trial, he often finds that settlement discussions produce better outcomes.
- Texas, 1998
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas,J.D. – 1998
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas, B.A. – 1995
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Greater Dallas Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$$