Ross A. Heft works with clients in all facets of commercial real estate and hospitality transactions, with a strong concentration in advising developers, owners, lenders, and operators of hotels, resorts, condominiums, and mixed-use real estate developments.
Ross regularly advises clients in the creation, structuring, and operation of condominiums, master planned developments, and mixed-use projects.
Notable Work :
- Condominium and Mixed-Use Development: Represent developers in connection with all aspects of high-rise, horizontal, and mixed-use projects.
- Financing: Represent lenders and borrowers in connection with the financing of condominium, hotel, and condominium hotel properties.
- Condominium and Hotel Operations: Represent developers of branded and unbranded hotels, condominiums, condominium hotels, and mixed-use resorts.
- Acquisitions and Dispositions: Represent purchasers and sellers with acquisitions and dispositions of multifamily and commercial assets.
- Construction Financing: Represented numerous lenders and borrowers in transactions involving multimillion dollar condominium and condominium hotel construction loans.
- License Agreements: Represented numerous large multinational companies in negotiating license agreements for branded residences.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2013, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif
- B.A., University of Western Ontario, 2011
Bar Admissions : Florida
Rate : $$$$