Ross Liemer is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Mr. Liemer joined Debevoise in 2013. He received his J.D. in 2013 from the University of Virginia School of Law, where he served as an articles editor on the Virginia Law Review. He received an A.B. from Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs in 2008.
- NJRetina in the formation of a strategic affiliation with NJEye and Quad-C Management.
- Discovery Communications in its $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Oasis Outsourcing, the nation’s largest privately held professional employer organization.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the acquisition of Carestream Dental, the digital dental business of Carestream Health.
- Johnson & Johnson in its purchase of an exclusive option to acquire Bird Rock Bio, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on innovative immuno-inflammatory regulators that can be used in the treatment of liver disease.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, a global manufacturer of medical products.
- Envision Healthcare in its $15 billion merger with AMSURG, creating one of the largest U.S. providers of specialty physicians and hospital-related services.
- Lannett in its acquisition for $1.23 billion in cash, plus additional contingent consideration, of Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals, the U.S. specialty generic pharmaceuticals subsidiary of global biopharmaceuticals company UCB.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading national IT solutions integrator.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of CoAdvantage, a leading Professional Employer Organization.
- Boomerang Tube LLC in its pre-arranged Chapter 11 proceedings and successful restructuring of approximately $300 million of ABL and term loan debt obligations.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its $12 billion acquisition of GE Capital’s sponsor lending business, including Antares Capital, the leading lender to middle market private equity sponsors in the U.S.
- Guardian Life in the sale of its majority ownership in eMoney Advisor, a leading wealth planning software company, to Fidelity Investments.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition with Estancia Capital Management of American Beacon.
- Nestlé in its $1.4 billion acquisition of the aesthetic dermatology business of Valeant Pharmaceuticals.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2013, J.D.
- Princeton University, 2008, A.B.
- New York
Rate : $$$$