Roxane Busey has more than 30 years of experience advising companies on a broad range of antitrust issues. She has been recognized as a leading antitrust authority by notable legal directories and publications including Chambers USA, Global Competition Review. Roxane also served as chair of the ABA Antitrust Section from 2001-2002.
Since joining the Firm in 2005, Roxane has expanded her practice to include advising multinational companies on antitrust and competition issues, including mergers, joint ventures and strategic alliances.
She has practiced before the Federal Trade Commission, Department of Justice and various state antitrust enforcement agencies, and has represented clients in class action litigation. She also supervises HSR filings for US and non-US companies in various industries.
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D.) (1975)
- Northwestern University (M.A.T.) (1971)
- Miami University (Ohio) (A.B.) (1970)
Admissions : Illinois Supreme Court~United States (1975)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Past Chair, Antitrust Section
- Chicago Bar Association – Past Chair, Antitrust Committee
- American Health Lawyers Association – Past Chair, Antitrust Committee
Rate : $$$