Roy C. Manukyan helps clients navigate product liability challenges. He counsels clients through all steps of the litigation process, and he helps them assess and manage risks to prevent potential issues. Before joining Faegre Baker Daniels, Roy was an associate at another Los Angeles-based law firm.
Prior to and during law school, Roy owned and operated a business representing claimants before the Social Security Administration. Roy has appeared in over 500 administrative hearings before federal administrative law judges, and regularly cross-examined medical experts as well as vocational experts.
- Southwestern Law School, J.D. summa cum laude, Southwestern Law Review (lead articles editor), Moot Court Honors Program (2017)
- University of Southern California, B.S. in Accounting (2010)
Bar Admissions : California
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$