Roy Wyman is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP and is a member of the Healthcare Regulatory and Transactional Team. Mr. Wyman’s experience includes assisting health-related entities with a variety of regulatory and transactional matters including IT privacy and security, data management, self-referral/anti-kickback rules and general compliance matters.
Prior to joining Nelson Mullins, Mr. Wyman served as Chief Privacy Officer and Associate General Counsel – Regulatory for TeamHealth, Inc., one of the largest physician staffing companies in the country.
Prior to TeamHealth, he was the primary counsel and a member of the senior management team for MinuteClinic retail clinics. He also assisted as counsel for other subsidiaries of CVS Health including its specialty pharmacy and population health subsidiaries.
- University of Michigan Law School, JD (1993)
- Wheaton College, BA (1986)
- North Carolina
Previous Professional Experience:
- Chief Privacy Officer and Associate General Counsel – Regulatory, TEAMHealth Inc., Knoxville, Tenn.
- Senior Legal Counsel, CVS Caremark Corp., Northbrook, Ill.
- Private practice, Charlotte and Raleigh, N.C. law firms
Community : Former Director, Ancient Dragon Zen Gate, Chicago, IL; Chapel Hill Zen Center, Chapel Hill, NC
Rate : $$$