Royce B. Badger focuses his practice on commercial litigation, where he advises and represents businesses and individuals in a wide variety of disputes in both state and federal courts.
Royce also has significant litigation experience representing clients in lawsuits involving commercial general liability, automobile liability, and homeowners insurance policies.
- J.D., Florida A&M University College of Law, 2014, cum laude
- B.A., Emory University, 2009
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Professional Experience :
- Judicial Intern for Judges Alice Blackwell and Lisa Munyon, The Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Complex Business Litigation Court, 2014
- Miami Dade County Bar Association, Diversity & Inclusion Committee, Member
- South Florida Emory Alumni, Alumni Interviewer
Rate : $$$$