Ruben Rendon has thirty-five years of experience representing workers in both employment discrimination cases and workers compensation cases (both state and Longshore). He has tried cases from San Francisco, California to New Orleans, Louisiana and points in between.
He has appeared, on behalf of workers, in both state and federal courts. The attorneys of Rendon & Associates appear in well over 200 workers compensation administrative hearings and court appearances a year.
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas
- Texas, 1978
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1979
Classes / Seminars:
- Contribution in Texas Worker’s Compensation, Texas Workers’ Compensation Claims Lawyers Association, 1997
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Worker’s Injury and Law Group, 2004 – Present
- Texas Trial Lawyer’s Association, 1999 – Present
- American Association for Justice, 2002 – Present
- Mexican American Lawyer’s Association, 1980 – Present
Rate : $$$