Ruchira Podali is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice in the Houston office of Mayer Brown. She represents public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings and general corporate matters. Ruchira also advises clients on securities compliance issues, including the Exchange Act.
- University of Houston, BS, summa cum laude
- Albany Law School of Union University, JD, magna cum laude
Admissions : Texas
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented Royal Dutch Shell plc (through a subsidiary) in the division of Motiva Enterprises LLC, a joint venture with an affiliate of Saudi Aramco.
- Represented Neighborhood Centers Inc. in the merger with Daniel and Edith Ripley Foundation to create BakerRipley.
- Represented Bristow Group Inc. in $125 million public offering of convertible senior notes and $350 million Rule 144A offering of senior secured notes.
- Represented Westar Energy, Inc. in multiple public offerings of first mortgage bonds totaling $625 million.
- Represented Sunnova Energy Corporation in its first asset-backed securitization collateralized by a pool of distributed generation solar assets.
- Represented underwriters in connection with $1.25 billion public offering of debt securities of Burlington Northern Santa Fe, LLC.
Rate : $$$