Russell Adkins heads the Family Law practice group for Ekker, Kuster, McCall & Epstein, LLP, a full-service law firm in Sharon, Mercer County. As part of his practice, Attorney Adkins has significant experience and provides services in all aspects of family law, including high net worth/complex divorce, simple divorce, child custody and relocation, support, adoption, paternity determinations, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
In addition to traditional family law litigation, Attorney Adkins also provides collaborative practice and mediation services throughout the region; Attorney Adkins has also participated in a number of mediations involving personal injury and estate matters.
Regardless of practice area, I attempt to find creative and innovative ways of resolving disputes and obtaining efficient results for my clients, recognizing that each case deserves a customized strategy tailored to that client’s needs and goals.
- Pennsylvania, 2006
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Juris doctor (2006)
- Allegheny College, B.A., magna cum laude (2002)
- Sharpsville Area High School
Associations & Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Family Law, Collaborative Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution Committees)
- Mercer County Bar Association (Family Law Committee)
- Collaborative Professionals of Northwestern Pennsylvania
- Mercer County Collaborative Professionals
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
Rate : $$$