Russell Berger is the trusted legal counsel every business owner needs to feel confident in their decision-making and secure with their assets. He is a pragmatic problem-solver that works efficiently and tirelessly to present his clients the best possible solutions to their most complicated issues.
As an accomplished, Principal attorney and Chair of the Labor and Employment Practice, Mr. Berger provides business counsel to employers on employee matters and is well-versed in litigating in both state and federal courts. He represents employers, businesses, and professionals in employment disputes across the nation.
Education & Admissions:
- J.D. (magna cum laude), University of Maryland, 2007
- B.A. (with honors), Johns Hopkins University, 2004
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Member of the Maryland State Bar Association
- Non-profit board member of the Family Crisis Center
- President of the Fowble Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the development of young men through baseball
- Member of Offit Kurman’s Diversity Committee
Rate : $$$