Russell Waldon joined the firm in 1985 and has over 32 years experience. He has tried over 200 jury trials and has extensive experience in the Georgia appellate courts, arguing in over 40 appellate cases.
Since 1982, Mr. Waldon has represented thousands of individuals and corporations in litigation throughout the State of Georgia. In addition to his civil litigation practice, Mr. Waldon heads the firm’s criminal defense section.
Mr. Waldon is active in the State Bar and his community. He holds leadership positions in legal, community, and nonprofit groups and causes. He conducts legal education seminars for members of The Bar and for our firm. He is also an avid private pilot and sailor. Mr. Waldon has flown missions for Angel Flight as a volunteer to help children secure medical and surgical care.
- Emory University School of Law, Graduated with Honors, Order of Coif, Order of Barristers
- Georgia State University, Graduated with Honors, Summa Cum Laude
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 1982
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Counsel of the Supreme Court of the United States
Rate : $$$$