Russell W. Parks Jr. has structured, negotiated and documented myriad complex, multimillion and multibillion-dollar transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, public offerings and private placements of debt and equity securities, restructurings and recapitalizations, asset sales and purchases, exchange offers, workouts, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts and privatizations.
He has represented clients in numerous leveraged buyout, going-private, control purchase, restructuring and sale transactions for private equity sponsors and Fortune 500 companies of public and private domestic and multinational companies in industries including:
- high tech
- assisted living/skilled nursing
Russ has also led financings involving senior secured bank facilities, private placements, and public offerings of high-yield debt and equity securities.
- Previously held various in-house counsel positions in publicly traded corporations focused on energy and natural resources.
- More than 40 years of experience in the corporate and securities, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and financial restructuring fields.
- Participated in numerous restructurings and reorganizations.
- Handled the privatization of the telephone company of Puerto Rico in a leveraged recapitalization; privatization of the steamship authority of Puerto Rico; and the first-stage privatization of the oil and gas industry in Argentina.
- Led complex, multibillion-dollar, highly structured financing transactions involving transportation equipment and other assets.
- Represented Middle Eastern interests in multibillion-dollar investments in the United States.
- Advised network-affiliated independent television group broadcasters, including with respect to numerous TV station acquisition and disposition transactions.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 1972
- B.A., Trinity College, 1969
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
Rate : $$$