Mr. Russell W. Rosen focuses his practice on complex commercial, real estate, partnership and corporate matters, including business litigation.
He has extensive experience advising and representing domestic and foreign entities of all types in their business affairs, including negotiating and structuring transactions of all kinds.
- New York City Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- University of Rochester, B.A., 1964
- Albany Law School, J.D., 1968
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., 1972
- 1971, New York
- 1983, New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Rate : $$$$