Russell M. Squire represents policyholders in high-stakes insurance coverage litigation and disputes. His practice involves complex, multi-faceted coverage claims and encompasses general liability coverage as well as first-party policies. Mr. Squire also advises clients in a variety of other litigation matters.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2013
- Princeton University, A.B., 2007
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Represents a global financial institution seeking coverage under a fidelity bond policy for direct loss caused by illegal employee trading.
- Represented a leading pharmaceutical company in a federal criminal investigation for alleged violations of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act and the False Claims Act. The investigation concluded with the government declining to take action against the company.
- Represented a leading pharmaceutical company in several products liability actions that were successfully settled.
Pro Bono : On behalf of a tenant in a housing case, defended an appeal in oral argument to the New York Supreme Court, Appellate Term.
Memberships and Affiliations : New York County Democratic Committee Judicial Nominating Convention, Delegate
Rate : $$$