Russell Zimmerer is a proactive, hands-on attorney with extensive experience advising clients on practical ways to comply with complex legal, regulatory and compliance matters. He routinely advises companies in the semiconductor, telecommunications, chemical, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and medical equipment, oil and gas, technology, energy, securities, and retail industries.
Notably, Russell is also routinely involved in dealing with regulatory and governmental administrative agencies in responding to and directing investigations. This includes dealing with charges, investigations and audits under OSHA, the EEOC, DOL and NLRB (as well as equivalent state agencies).
He also advises clients on preventative measures, including reviewing corporate policies, assessing compliance with federal labor and employment laws, counseling on disciplinary actions and investigations, and providing training to management.
In this regard, Russell prides himself on his ability to manage risks and help provide and implement effective business solutions, as well as his knack in building relationships and trust at all levels of an organization.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, 2008
- B.A., University of Texas, Dallas, 2003
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Rate : $$$$