Ruth Leistensnider is a partner in the Energy and Environmental practice group. She concentrates in the permitting and regulation of complex infrastructure facilities, such as fossil fuel and renewable power plants, landfills, electric and gas transmission lines and other infrastructure facilities.
I assist clients in working through the complex environmental and energy regulatory climate that may face them in order to bring a project to a successful fruition. This includes representation of clients in high stakes administrative proceedings and the defense of those approvals in court following challenges to the approvals.
I work with clients to successfully navigate the complicated maze of the State Environmental Quality Review Act as well as the National Environmental Policy Act and the National Historic Preservation Act.
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., summa cum laude
- Mount Holyoke College, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
Rate : $$$$