Ryan A. Boyd focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, commercial lending, corporate finance and commercial contracts. Ryan relies on a solid and broad-based foundation to serve as a trusted counsel.
From signing new suppliers and vendors, to advising on the reorganization of top-tier companies, Ryan’s experience with assisting industry leaders allows him to lead complex transactions and craft creative solutions.
- Represented real estate developers in project finance transactions, including joint venture negotiations, construction and acquisition financing, and post-closing operational matters.
- Represented multiple public companies on compliance with SEC reporting requirements and general corporate governance issues.
- Represented private equity firms and strategic buyers on asset acquisitions, including leveraged acquisitions with senior and mezzanine financing structures.
- Drafted and negotiated operational contracts for a leading global manufacturer, including non-disclosure, service, distribution, and sales and supply agreements.
- Represented a borrower group on a $925 million global refinancing and debt restructuring with an eight-bank group.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2010; Senior Editorial Board, Virginia Law & Business Review; Dillard Fellow; Bracewell & Giuliani Oral Advocacy Award
- B.A., University of Virginia, 2006, with high distinction
Admissions : Georgia
Rate : $$$