Ryan T. Chai is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. Mr. Chai defends employers and individual defendants in discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, retaliation, and wage and hour litigation.
He has experience conducting investigations, preparing dispositive motions, negotiating settlements, and preparing cases for trial. He also provides preventative counseling to employers regarding all employment practices, including drafting and auditing employee handbooks, preparing employment agreements, and evaluating termination decisions.
- Whittier College School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2013
- University of California, Riverside, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Bachelor of Arts in English, 2009
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Central District of California
- California State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Rate : $$$